• The total number of coronavirus cases in Turkey increased by 291,162 by 1,526 people, and the number increased by 7,056, by 57 people who lost their lives. Number of patients who recovered 258,833.
• Moody's confirmed that the long-term credit rating of Turkey's foreign currency from "B1" to "B2" has decreased to "negative" observations. Regulating Turkey's external vulnerabilities could potentially lead to a balance of payments crisis, and he indicated that it is eroding the mail buffer.
President Erdogan: Turkey is performing the peak moment in the economy, not from the bottom to the ceiling. They will lower our score again. These ratings for you are worthless.
Erdogan: We no longer have a door called the International Monetary Fund, we are enough for us.
Erdogan: (To Greece) You are doing the wrong thing, do not go these routes, you will be completely alone.
• US President Trump said that if Biden wins the elections that will be held in November, the markets will collapse. “If Biden wins, this country will have a collapse in the market unlike anything they have seen before,” he said.
• National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said that Greece must definitely set aside its tensions, escalation and provocative behavior.
• Greek Prime Minister Mikotakis told the President that Erdogan is ready to negotiate on the issue of de-escalation between Greece and Turkey.
• Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Donmez stated that preparations for the Kanuni drilling vessel are continuing.
• It is noted that the US operations of the TikTok app, owned by the Chinese company ByteDance, will not be sold to Microsoft.
• Covid-19 vaccine trials have resumed in the UK after the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca Plc were suspended due to concerns about a sick vaccine volunteer.
• Iranian President Rouhani said that his country's oil income decreased from $ 120 billion to $ 20 billion in the past eight years.
• China announced new restrictions on the activities of US diplomats working in China and Hong Kong.
• With the increasing number of cases of the Coronavirus epidemic in Israel, a 3-week quarantine will be implemented, starting from September 18. During the quarantine, many businesses are expected to close and switch to the home work system, with the exception of places like markets and pharmacies.
What will happen?
• While the Industrial Production Index and Retail Sales data will be released, the Industrial Production Index data will be in the forefront in the Eurozone.
• We expect the Istanbul Stock Exchange to make a positive start this morning.
Hibya Haber Ajansı