What happened in a market?
• The total number of coronavirus cases in Turkey increased by 924,228 to 942, and the death toll rose to 5,659, an increase of 14 people. The number of patients recovered is 212,557.
• The Fed has not changed its interest rate decision.
• Fed Chairman Powell: Business investment has not yet recovered, and household spending has recovered half the drop.
Powell: There are serious doubts about the economic outlook.
Powell pledged that asset purchases would continue at least at the current pace.
Â € الأمريكي The US President Trump announced that he decided to extend the mandate by the year 2050 to export LNG.
• US Treasury Secretary Manuchin: TikTok has undergone a national security review, and the department will advise Trump on actions to take regarding the outcome of the investigation.
What will happen?
Markets are closed for half a day due to the holiday.
• Q2 GDP claims and unemployment will be announced in the USA.
• We expect the Bourse to start a negative start this morning.
Kaynak İnfo Yatırım
Hibya Haber Ajansı